Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Statistical Analysis of pcapng files

From: Moshe Kaplan <mosheekaplan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 15:41:01 -0400
It may be easiest to extract the pcap data as JSON with: "tshark -r mypcap -T json"

Moshe

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019, 3:31 PM Ross Jacobs <rossbjacobs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Paul,

It looks like there is a package called crafter to work with pcap files, which fits with extracting/processing. If are you looking for something more you may want to be more detailed in your use case.

Cheers,
Ross