Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] BinPAC with Wireshark

From: Joey Lord <joeylord@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 22:23:30 -0400
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone was successful using BinPAC for doing a Wireshark dissector? I know Robin Sommer kind of made a wink to the idea where his tool, BinPAC++ , could perhaps be used for Wireshark (https://www.zeek.org/brocon2014/brocon2014_sommer_binpac.pdf). Interested to know your thoughts on the matter.

Cheers!

Joey