Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] macOS dark mode in 3.0.0

From: Lori Jakab <lorand.jakab@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 15:08:50 +0100
On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 11:23 AM Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ok, upon further investigation, my comment may not be entirely accurate, it appears that you need to build also with the macOs 10.14+ SDK to enable the dark mode (see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-68850?focusedCommentId=408457&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-408457). Not sure, if our build-system does that, as it needs to support also older version of MacOS.

OK, I tried building latest master locally on my system. My Qt library
was install from Homebrew, and just to make sure that I have the
latest Mojave version, I reinstalled it. This is the package that was
installed: qt-5.12.2.mojave.bottle.tar.gz

I built Wireshark locally (I have XCode 10.1 (10B61)), and still no
joy. I can't find anything related to dark mode in the CMake options.
Did anyone manage to build a dark mode enabled version successfully?

Thanks,
-Lori