Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark hosts file location

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 11:09:50 +0100
No, currently Wireshark does not switch hosts files with the profiles (to be quite honest, wasn't even aware, that we support something like using non-system hosts files at all).

Currently I am in the middle of rewriting the profile system and can put this on the todo list. Could you describe the behavior a little bit?

kind regards
Roland