Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Npcap 0.9-r9 causing WiFi disconnect?

From: Jasper Bongertz <jasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 10:30:04 +0100
Title: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Npcap 0.9-r9 causing WiFi disconnect?
Hi,

same here - I had strange WiFi disconnects in the past (and didn't connect it to Npcap, so that finally explains them), but not with the current version of npcap.

But I guess rolling out Wireshark 3.0 with Npcap now extremely increases the user installs of Npcap, so it's possible we see things now that didn't happen in a smaller install base :-)

Cheers,
Jasper