Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Npcap 0.9-r9 causing WiFi disconnect?

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 10:08:10 +0100
Hi Anders,

I do not face such issue with my Windows 10 1809 x64 build 17763, but had similar symptoms a few years back when testing development builds of Npcap on Windows 7 x64. Starting Wireshark was workarounding the issue.
Those users should go to https://github.com/nmap/nmap/issues to report their issue.

Regards,
Pascal.