Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 3.0.0rc1 on macOS Mojave 10.14.3

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 12:10:39 +0100
Hi List,

Got this after installing the package over the existing 2.6.6 install, and starting Wireshark from Terminal:

Last login: Wed Feb 13 07:59:00 on console
aglaea:~ jaap$ Wireshark
dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libssh.4.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/Wireshark.app/Contents/MacOS/extcap/ciscodump
  Reason: image not found
dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libssh.4.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/Wireshark.app/Contents/MacOS/extcap/sshdump
  Reason: image not found
dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libssh.4.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/Wireshark.app/Contents/MacOS/extcap/ciscodump
  Reason: image not found
dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libssh.4.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/Wireshark.app/Contents/MacOS/extcap/sshdump
  Reason: image not found
Illegal instruction: 4
aglaea:~ jaap$

Anyone else?