Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Suppress [TCP segment of a reassembled PDU] in COL_INFO

Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 20:44:07 +0100

I’m cleaning up the re-assembly in the DICOM decoder (I haven’t touched it for years, so it was overdue)

DICOM data elements are usually pretty big, and I need more than TCP level re-assembly.

To have COL_INFO focus on what is relevant for DICOM, I’d like to suppress the postfix of “[TCP segment of a reassembled PDU]”.

I’ve always added my own text, where DICOM level re-assembly was needed.

col_set_fence() did not do the trick.

I’ve attached an annotated screenshot, to illustrate my intend.

Regards

David

(No sure whether the list support inline images)