Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Force rebase in Gerrit

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 10:02:35 +0100
Hi,
Yesterday I cherry-picked a change into master-2.4 (https://code.wireshark.org/review/c/31842/). I triggered the PD and it failed due to something not related to the change. Now the master-2.4 has been fixed and I need to rebase the change. Gerrit shows me

Change is up to date with the target branch already (master-2.4)

I try to force the rebase using refs/heads/master-2.4 as ref, but I get "Could not perform action: base revision is missing: refs/heads/master-2.4"
I don't know any way to force it, unless doing it locally. Any suggestions?
Dario.

--

Naima is online.