Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] patching ASN.1 dissectors

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 14:23:20 +0100
Hi
I want to fix a bug in the tcap dissector, specifically in the function dissect_UniDialoguePDU_PDU. This is a generated dissector, therefore I've looked for the generating code, but I got lost in the maze of the generation of this dissector.
Any help on which code in the tree I should change for this specific function?
Thanks.
Dario.

--
Naima is online.