Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Memory leak debugging - current master passes all tests!

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 08:59:30 +0100
Impressive achievement, Peter!

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 10:03 PM Peter Wu <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This does not mean that there are no more memory leaks though (we have
pretty bad test coverage)

Have you ever tried to compute the coverage with, eg., gcov/lcov? I'm working on it but it's still a WIP.
There are also public platforms (as coveralls) that help keeping track of it over time/over history.