Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Editor privileges for Wiki?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 18:55:53 +0100
Done, go ahead adding the info.

On 15 Jan 2019, at 02:59, Daniel Cervera via Wireshark-dev <wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello!

I attempted to visit any protocol information hosted on this page, and saw it was empty:

So I decided to create a new account just now--per the directions on the front page, I’m sending this message to ask about editor privileges on the Wiki. I’m interested particularly in helping out with any/all aspects with X.509 certificate and PKI documentation whenever the opportunity arises.

Below are my account details:

Username: DanielCervera

(I opted to use my personal address rather than tie down my account to Microsoft.)

Daniel A. Cervera
Senior Security Program Manager
CELA Customer Security & Trust
Phone: (425) 704-1114 |  daniel.cervera@xxxxxxxxxxxxx