Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Editor privileges for Wiki?

From: Daniel Cervera <Daniel.Cervera@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 01:59:06 +0000

Hello!

I attempted to visit any protocol information hosted on this page, and saw it was empty:

https://wiki.wireshark.org/Protocols/x509ce

So I decided to create a new account just now--per the directions on the front page, I’m sending this message to ask about editor privileges on the Wiki. I’m interested particularly in helping out with any/all aspects with X.509 certificate and PKI documentation whenever the opportunity arises.

Below are my account details:

Username: DanielCervera

Email: Daniel.cervera.infosec@xxxxxxxxx

(I opted to use my personal address rather than tie down my account to Microsoft.)

Daniel A. Cervera

Senior Security Program Manager

CELA Customer Security & Trust

Phone: (425) 704-1114 |  daniel.cervera@xxxxxxxxxxxxx