Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark Flatpak

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 21:49:08 +0100
Instead it looks that description belongs to "winepack/applications".
Clicking on the flatpack item just set flatpack as topic (see the url) and winepack/applications just contains flatpack in the description.

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 9:35 PM Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 12:31 PM Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 8:42 PM Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> "A collection of flatpak manifest for building Microsoft Windows
>> applications with Wine via flatpak"
>>
> I agree, but where is this sentence coming from?

Click on the flatpak item here: https://github.com/flathub/flathub

It would seem to indicate that flathub is a repository for Windows
Apps that work under Wine.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe