Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] ATM Dissector: calling sub-dissector for specific VPI/VCI values

From: Andrii Vladyka <a.vladyka@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018 08:15:39 +0200
Greetings,

I have a protocol that works over ATM. I need to develop a sub-dissector that will be called by ATM dissector only when VPI/VCI pair matches specific values range, otherwise leave ATM payload undissected.

Is there a way to register ATM sub-dissectors the same way we do it for UDP/TCP? I.e. when register sub-dissectors for TCP/UDP we call dissector_add_uint() specifying port number. Is there way to achieve the same for ATM using VPI/VCI values instead of port number?

Regards,
Andrii Vladyka