Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] USB documentation missing setup steps for Linux

From: Miles <miles.frain@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 14:13:46 -0500
This page is missing some critical details on configuring permissions:

Some of the missing details are available in another page.
This page should be linked to from the USB page.

I was specifically missing the "add user to wireshark group" step, which is found here: https://code.wireshark.org/review/gitweb?p=wireshark.git;a=blob_plain;f=debian/README.Debian;hb=HEAD

The best summary of steps is found in this post.
The Wireshark USB wiki page should be just as clear.

I'm happy if anyone on the editing team wants to make these improvements. If you'd rather have me add the extra info, you can add milesf to the editors group.