Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 2.6.5 not properly dealing with an SMB request in the

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 14:03:53 -0800
Hi folks,

Attached is a screen shot of an SMB2 request that starts roughly in
the middle of a TCP segment, but is not properly handled.

The SMB request before it is shown, and ends in the middle of the
segment, but the rest is just treated as TCP data.

Has anyone seen this and know how to fix it?

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe