Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to get the reassembled pkt in a lua post-dissector?

From: xiaofeng <wasphin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 15:54:47 +0800
Hi,

I am writing a lua post-dissector to get some fields from a HTTP+XML body.

If I check ``http.content_type`` like this:
```
function proto.dissector(tvbuf, pktinfo, root)
  local content_type = http_content_type()
  if not content_type then return end
  if (tostring(content_type) ~= "text/xml") then return end

  -- blabla
end
```
some times the ``tvbuf`` will only contains part of a reassembled http pkt.

How or is there any way to get the reassembled http pkt directly?
Or must I assemble the http pkt again?

Any suggestions is appreciate. Thanks.

Best regards,
Xiaofeng