Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] New dissectors for BACnet-APDU (packet-bacapp.c)

From: Jonathan Fleming <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 10:27:45 -0800
Hello,

my name is Jonathan and I am currently working for Optigo Networks in Vancouver, BC. I recently added several new dissectors to the BACnet-APDU protocol for my company, all contained within the packet-bacapp.c file. The list of dissectors I added are as follows:
  • bacapp.present_value
  • bacapp.notify_type
  • bacapp.object_name
  • bacapp.to_state
  • bacapp.from_state
  • bacapp.error_class
  • bacapp.error_code
This is still a work in progress, and some more testing will be done before any kind of pull request is made. I'm reaching out to everyone here to let you know I have been working on this and probably will create a pull request in the near future if everything looks valid. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns!

Sincerely,
Jonathan Fleming