Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GDB / Fuzz test ?

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 10:41:37 +0100
On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 9:40 AM Antoine d'Otreppe <a.dotreppe@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2. I used the fuzz-test.sh, looks nice, but how many passes should I run to have adequate testing?

That's an interesting question. I don't recall how many passes I used in the past for fuzzing my dissectors. Moreover no default number of passes are present in the script. I guess once we've found the answer we could set it in the fuzzing script.

Anyone more experienced in dissectors have an answer?