Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Question about asn2wrs

From: "Darien Spencer" <cusneud@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 19:33:52 +0100
Just wanted to add my 2 cents.
I believe when dealing with reassembled TCP packets the packet info you are accessing is that of the latest segment, since it's the one the payload will be shown in it's tree in Wireshark.
If you need this information available between different ASN.1 fields of the same packet, the packet info should be the right place to store it.
If you need this information available between different reassembled payload, you should use the conversation.

-- Darien