Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Anyone working on a Syncthing dissector?

From: Peter Wu <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2018 00:22:05 +0100
Hi Antoine!

Based on the specifications for Syncthing, it appears that it uses Protobuf for defining its messages:
https://docs.syncthing.net/specs/

I am not sure how well protobuf is currently supported on Wireshark, you could scan the issue tracker and code review site to see if there is any current work in that area.

Kind regards,
Peter
https://lekensteyn.nl
(pardon my brevity, top-posting and formatting, sent from my phone)