Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Decrypt encrypted eapol key data (in 802.11 4-way handshake)

From: Mikael Kanstrup <mikael.kanstrup@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 20:33:05 +0100
Hi,

I had a look at the p_add/get_proto_data but I think I'll end up allocating data for lots of unnecessary packets as the parent dissector code does not know when data will be needed by subdissector.

It seems the pinfo dl_src and dl_dst contain the info I'm after. Will try it out and see if I can manage without the proto_data. But thanks for the suggestion.

/Mikael