Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Expired Certificates - Apple Dev - Wireshark

From: "Piper, Joshua" <joshua.b.piper@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 14:52:32 +0000

Your certificates form apple expired yesterday…

Your downloads are not valid anymore…

Thanks,

Joshua Piper

Infrastructure Configuration Consultant

Service Operations & Optimization

PNC Financial Services Group
600 Grant Street -Mailstop: P6-PUSX-39-2
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
(o) 412-249-1275  (c) 412-977-1729
Joshua.B.Piper@xxxxxxx

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to you, you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender. This message may be considered a commercial electronic message under Canadian law or this message may contain an advertisement of a product or service and thus may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under US law. You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving commercial electronic messages from PNC at http://pages.e.pnc.com/globalunsub/
PNC, 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222; pnc.com