Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Uncheck Use GSM SAPI values via Script

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 11:18:42 -0400
I used to push certain preference changes to all users by putting a global preferences file (with only the preferences I wanted to modify) in the "Global configuration" directory (e.g., /usr/share/wireshark/ - see the Folders tab on the About Wireshark window).  By using that file I didn't have to touch each user's preferences file.