Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How to transfer change in dissector from master to current b

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 08:28:53 +0200
Hi

Usually only bugfixes and minor features are added to the master branch. In your case, you changed the RTP dissector quite a lot (judging from your patch https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/29129/) and most of those seem to be the implementation of new features, not bugfixes. Therefore I do not think merging them to the master would follow the guideline for merging to the master branch.

kind regards
Roland