Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to transfer change in dissector from master to current branc

From: Jirka Novak <j.novak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 08:22:38 +0200
Hi,

  I made multiple/incremental changes in a dissector and I made it in
master branch. Changes were merged and are part of development build and
works.
  As changes do not depend on any new feature in master and are just
update of the dissector, I wish to make them available to current stable
branch.
  How to do so? Should I commit it as one big patch again?

					Best regards,

						Jirka Novak