Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] MacOs UI Stops Responding to trackpad

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 09:57:31 +0200
Hi  Sean,

it will be better to create a bug on bug tracker https://bugs.wireshark.org

Cdlt

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 2:02 AM Sean Hayden <Sean.Hayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
MacOs 10.13.6
WireShark 2.6.3 (and 2.6.2)

When I start a remote SSH session, the UI/trackpad input becomes “locked”.  The session is working and capturing packets just fine, but clicking anything other than the menu bar on the UI just beeps.  The tab button still works, but all the menu bar items are greyed out.  If I tab a few times, giving focus to the capture window, then hit cmd-e to start/stop the session then hit cancel the menu bar is no longer greyed out and I am able to use the trackpad again.

version 2.4.2 does not have this same behavior.

Thanks!