Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Gerrit - code review window

From: João Valverde <joao.valverde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2018 19:37:51 +0100

On 11/08/18 11:48, Jaap Keuter wrote:
Hi,

A change I noticed is the way side-by-side code is presented in the code review window.
This used to be two evenly spaced columns on the screen with horizontal scroll bars when the lines were longer than the available width. Both scrollbars were synchronised to help sideways navigation.
The new code review window has a width that also defines the word-wrap width, and no horizontal scroll bars anymore. I  particularly don’t like word wrapped code, so this change is unhelpful to me. Worse, there seems to be no option to manage word-wrap.

Word wrap is called "fit to screen" in the preferences but yeah, I miss the horizontal scroll-bar.

Thoughts?
Jaap