Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Building RPM proprietarry plugin including math.h fails

From: João Valverde <joao.valverde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 00:30:56 +0100

On 28/08/18 19:39, João Valverde wrote:

On 28/08/18 16:59, Anders Broman wrote:

Den tis 28 aug. 2018 16:25Ed Beroset <beroset@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:beroset@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> skrev:

    On 08/28/2018 09:35 AM, Anders Broman wrote:
     > Hi,
     >
     > tfo/packet-tfo.c:3754: undefined reference to `pow'

     > when running make-rpm-package

    That's the symptom of missing the math library on the linker command
    line.  You'd need to add '-lm' to the linker line, if that's what
    you're
    asking about.

    Ed

Sure but somthing changed recently in the cmake files and broke it, as it has worked before.
I'm trying a fix in the cmake file in epan.
Anders

You could try using PUBLIC with M_LIBRARIES.

https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/29208/16/epan/CMakeLists.txt

Is this your own custom build or not?

I see now that you said proprietary plugin in the subject. Just add M_LIBRARIES to your build?