Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Access to the menagerie

From: "Darien Spencer" <cusneud@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 11:25:46 +0200
Oh that's neat!
I was using google's search with 'site:bugs.wireshark.org' and it didn't find it.

Thanks for the help!
Darien

Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 12:06 AM
From: "Guy Harris" <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Developer support list for Wireshark" <wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Access to the menagerie
On Aug 17, 2018, at 12:25 PM, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Aug 17, 2018, at 8:57 AM, Darien Spencer <cusneud@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I'm currently interested in the capture found at
>> /home/wireshark/menagerie/menagerie/16341-umts_fp_asan.pcap
>> As I'm trying to fix Bug 14706 and I don't have enough test traffic to do regression tests
>> If this isn't a private pcap and some one could fetch it for me, I would really appreciate it.
>
> It's the capture attached to bug 14698.

...found by taking the name of the attachment, stripping off the number and hyphen from it, and looking in Bugzilla for a bug in which an attachment's name contains the resulting string.

(Go to the bottom of the search page for the *really* complicated search options.)