Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Access to the menagerie
From: Dario Lombardo <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 17:05:04 +0200
Hi Darien
The menagerie is not public. However if you ask for a specific file someone with access can share it if its not private.

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018, 16:48 Darien Spencer <[email protected]> wrote:
Hey group

I recently found some old bug reports of fuzzed/reduced pcaps and I would like to access the original unfuzzed caps.
The bug reports mentioned those captures are found in the menagerie.
Is there an API for the menagerie? I'm talking about captures found in this (local) path:
/home/wireshark/menagerie/menagerie/*

Thanks
Darien