Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Parsing openflow

From: "Avi Cohen (A)" <avi.cohen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 15:35:18 +0000

Thank you Dario and Graham

I probably did not explain well what I wanted to do.

I need to capture real traffic of openflow protocol  (actually only the specific msg-type “of-flow-add” ) and to filter in e.g. the fields surrounded in the picture below.

It can be tshark or wireshark.

Then on the 2nd stage I want to generate a file which its rows are flows and its columns are these filtered fields

Best Regards

Avi