Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Parsing openflow

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 17:02:00 +0200
Try to right-click on the field you want to extract and choose "prepare a filter -> selected". In the upper part of wireshark a filter with the field you want will appear. That's the name of the field. However, if you used an invalid name before, tshark would tell you (tshark: Some fields aren't valid:). Remember that if a packet doesn't have that field, nothing will be printed. Make some practice with easier fields (I suggest ip.src) if you're not used to those tshark options.