Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Gerrit problems ?

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 13:56:29 +0200

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 1:40 PM Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I’m not sure what to make of this but I noticed the following:
After having a (rather unremarkable) change ( 28995) accepted and merged by Anders (thanks Anders!) I received the usual two emails about this (Code-Review +2, Merged). The remarkable thing is that the emails have an impressive Reply-To list, with all kinds of people on them, who, apart from Anders, have not shown any interest in this change.
Before the upgrade this was only the party performing the actions who was stated in the Reply-To header.

I'm observing the same in Peter's last change, merged by Anders. I was notified because of my gerrit filters, but not directly involved.