Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Didn't we just have SharkFest?

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2018 04:42:30 +0000
There's always another Sharkfest! ;)
https://sharkfesteurope.wireshark.org/

- Chris
(為什麼要嘗試用Wireshark幫助其他人?我不知道;為什麼不!)

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Wireshark-dev [mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
> Behalf Of Richard Sharpe
> Sent: Friday, July 6, 2018 10:30 PM
> To: Developer support list for Wireshark <wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [Wireshark-dev] Didn't we just have SharkFest?
>
> https://www.nationalgeographic.com/tv/sharkfest/
>
> --
> Regards,
> Richard Sharpe
> (何以解憂?唯有杜康。--曹操)(传说杜康是酒的发明者)
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is the property of International Game Technology PLC and/or its subsidiaries and may contain proprietary, confidential or trade secret information.  This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.