Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Publishing binaries for a new plugin

From: Raúl Kripalani <raul.kripalani@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 22:13:02 +0100
Hi Graham,

I indeed intend to submit the dissector for inclusion in the Wireshark distribution at a later stage, once it’s tested by the community, stable and feature-complete.

In the meantime, some pointers w.r.t. to my immediate issue would be great. Perhaps this is a 2.6.2 (unreleased) vs. 2.6.1 compatibility issue, as plugins built with the former are recognised but not activated in the latter?

Cheers.