Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Link that may be useful to add to wiki []

From: Francesco <francesco.montorsi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 18:03:55 +0200
Hi all,
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this kind of requests.
I developed an utility to process and analyze quickly large PCAP captures:

I think it may be useful to others to add a link to it in the page:

I registered to the wiki portal but could not edit that page, so I'm dropping here an email..

Thanks for any hint,
Francesco