Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Windows builds on appveyor

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 08:53:19 +0200
Hi
I'm trying to set up an automated windows builder on appveyor.

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/crondaemon/wireshark

I've followed the windows build instructions except for one step: "2.2.10. Open a Visual Studio Command Prompt". Since this is a CI, I can't open a visual studio prompt.

The cmake step looks good, but when the build starts I get

error MSB4126: The specified solution configuration "RelWithDebInfo|win64" is invalid. Please specify a valid solution configuration using the Configuration and Platform properties (e.g. MSBuild.exe Solution.sln /p:Configuration=Debug /p:Platform="Any CPU") or leave those properties blank to use the default solution configuration. [C:\Development\wireshark\build\Wireshark.sln]

I tried different commands

msbuild /m /p:Configuration=RelWithDebInfo Wireshark.sln
msbuild /m /p:Configuration=RelWithDebInfo /p:Platform="Any CPU" Wireshark.sln
msbuild /m /p:Configuration=RelWithDebInfo /p:Platform="win64" Wireshark.sln
msbuild /m Wireshark.sln
msbuild /consoleloggerparameters:PerformanceSummary;NoSummary /maxcpucount Wireshark.sln

but none of them succeeded. Looking into windows master buildbot logs didn't show anything useful. Any idea on what's going on and/or solutions?
Thanks
Dario.
--

Naima is online.