Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] extcaps not showing up under windows

From: Kenneth Soerensen <knnthsrnsn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 13:13:14 +0200
Hi Roland

This is a problem with all extcaps including the ones included with Wireshark.

/Kenneth

Hi

One thing that let's me fail spectacularly on Windows are the Python Paths. I have to use specialized batch files to run the python scripts. A small howto is at the beginning of the extcap_example.py in ./doc/

Are all extcaps failing, or just your own?

regards
Roland

Am Mi., 23. Mai 2018 um 12:42 Uhr schrieb Dirk Eibach <dirk.eibach@xxxxxxxx>:
> I was just struggling with this problem too. Reverting
> 7655e0bad626787a05600ef2cf73e98e9d86f2e6 solves the problem.

Not for me. Problem persists with this commit reverted.