Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] MATE in Users Guide

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 15:07:07 +0200
Hi list,

Even though MATE has been part of the codebase ‘for a while now’, it is only documented in the Wiki.
Pavel has contributed nice graphics to the story, as well as content. But things are still ‘stuck’ on the Wiki for now. My intent is to add the contents, verbatim, to the User Guide. That is to say I’m not knowledgeable about MATE, but find the content good enough to add it as a chapter to the Users Guide.
Anyone feel that it is out of place there and should not be part of the Users Guide?

Thanks,
Jaap