Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] dumpcap broken on mac?

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 11:55:05 +0200
Hi,

since I recompiled libpcap and wireshark this weekend, capture doesn't work any more on my Mac
(current macOS):

jmayer@newegg:~/worktmp/wireshark/build/master/logs$ dumpcap -L
dumpcap: Can't get list of interfaces: SIOCGIFMEDIA on XHC20 failed: Operation not supported by device

Anyone else hit by this?

Ciao
   Jörg