Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] modify wireshark interface

From: Juan Carlos Villarroel <kenshinve@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 13:16:56 -0500
Hi everyone, i want modify some things in the wireshark interface, I attach some images of what I would like to do, so you can tell me if it is possible. In a Follow > TCP.Stream, I would like to add an option (image 2) to show the data as ISO8583, as it is shown in ASCII or Hex Dump. Is this possible? I appreciate all the help you can give me and thank you very much !! regards