Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to merge Gerrit accounts created with Github and Google Oaut

From: Jeff Widman <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2018 11:33:29 -0700
I've accidentally created two separate Gerrit accounts by signing in with Google Oauth one time and then Github Oauth a different time because I forgot which authentication method I'd used previously.

Both use this same email address, so I assumed they would be tied to the same user, but clearly they are not. Additionally, I tried linking the accounts, but got a "Forbidden" message

1) Is there any way to merge these two accounts?

2) Failing that, is there any way to delete the newly-created duplicate so I just have the original account?

Thank!