Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Feature: option to open windows as tabs

From: Michał Łabędzki <michal.labedzki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2018 18:02:00 +0200
Hello,

I have a nice feature: option to open windows as tabs. Please see
review: https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/27363/

Peter asked me to start the discussion about that because there is a
plan to have a dockable windows feature. I do not know more about
"Dockable Windows" feature but as I understand there is no conflict
because dockable windows will be done inside one tab introduced be me
(I think my change is over it).

This change is also the first step for Support Multiple Capture Files
(like web browsers - one* tab is one capture file / packet list).

PS. By defaults, there is no any change in Wireshark behavior with my change.