Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] libpcap min version for Wireshark 3.0?

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 12:44:13 +0200
I don't hink we discussed something specific for libpcap, as it may have been overshadowed by our npcap discussions of late.

I have no objections to increase the version. Going to 1.8.1 would require some modifications or installations on nearly all Linux versions, My Mint 18.3 still comes with 1.7.4 for instance.

What is the current version anyway?

regards
Roland