Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Windows builds

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 21:14:28 +0200
Hi
I'm upgrading my windows 7 vm from vs2013 to vs2015 as per wireshark's instructions. Once the setup is finished, I run cmake for win64 target, but I get:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0>cd \Development\wsbuild64

C:\Development\wsbuild64>cmake -DENABLE_CHM_GUIDES=on -G "Visual Studio 14 2015 Win64" ..\wireshark
-- Generating build using CMake 3.7.0
-- Found POWERSHELL: C:/Windows/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0/powershell.exe
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:89 (message):
  The PLATFORM environment variable ([undefined]) doesn't match the generator
  platform (win64)

See also "C:/Development/wsbuild64/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

C:\Development\wsbuild64>

What does it mean? Am I supposed to set it (PLATFORM) or it should be already set at this point? Or something else?
Thanks
Dario

--
Naima is online.