Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Doxygen causing build error

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 08:57:40 +0200
Cygwins oxygen had issues for me in the past as well. Installing a native version seems to work without any hiccups though.

regards
Roland

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 12:58 AM, Maynard, Chris <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Has anyone successfully compiled Wireshark on Windows with Doxygen installed?  I have Cygwin’s doxygen installed, but Wireshark fails to build after this commit: https://code.wireshark.org/review/gitweb?p=wireshark.git;a=commit;h=ad84eec866713b2f75e9b11a30468b81be7d3d5e.

I noticed that neither of the Windows Server 2016 buildbots (x64 and x86) has Doxygen installed, so I temporarily just renamed it so cmake wouldn’t find it and now Wireshark successfully builds again.

Maybe at least one of the Windows buildbots should have Doxygen installed?

- Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is the property of International Game Technology PLC and/or its subsidiaries and may contain proprietary, confidential or trade secret information.  This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.