Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] RPM generation

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 15:47:23 +0200
Can you give me the steps you made?

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 2:09 PM, Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Checking out branch:

commit c369c295097f4377527e989df1658effb6497735

Author: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>

Date:   Fri Apr 13 08:55:05 2018 +0200

I still get:

-- The following OPTIONAL packages have not been found:

* BCG729 , G.729 decoder , <https://www.linphone.org/technical-corner/bcg729/overview>

   Support for G.729 codec in RTP player

* DOXYGEN

* MaxMindDB

fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:2934 (string):

  string begin index: 1 is out of range 0 - 0

Regards

Anders