Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] RPM generation

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 11:06:13 +0200
With the last changes I submitted, this is the current situation:

Centos:
ninja: works
make: works

openSUSE:
ninja/make: build now starts, but the compilation fails (cc: error: unrecognized command line option '-Wheader-guard'). This switch doesn't show up when running the straight 'ninja' command. Any idea?
Moreover I can't make regular compilation due to missing lz4-frame.h. Any idea on this as well?